- How he'll say ACHOO 100 times, just so you'll say Bless you!
- Tickle hugs! Hudson didn't hug until we added this element.
- "Punkins." How he remained obsessed with them long after Halloween. How he calls every kind of bread "punkin bread"
- The fact that Jingle Bells is a favorite song, long after Christmas, and how he sings other versions like Jingle Bella (mom and dad's dog) at the top of his lungs
- How he must carry around cars and trucks, so many that we have to help
- How much he loves his school bus from Buela and the taxi Truman got him in NYC
- How he pushes Mater everywhere, how he used to not allow anything to be stored in its seat but now will finally put his sippy in there
- His favorite activity of playing trains on the coffee table - a much more interesting centerpiece than flowers, don't you think?
- Hearing him FINALLY say mommy at 21 months! (so much better than mimi, which Tracy was afraid would make people think I was his grandma!)
- Hearing him spell his name at 23 months (remarkable!)
- His love of the chickens and piggy, which even when he was barely talking, we could often discern a "chicken" and/or "piggy" in the midst of the Hudson-ese
- His love of the moon and stars and airplanes and birds... and other things we might not otherwise notice (without fail)
- How he says Tank-OO (thank you)
- How when I remind him to say thank you, he yells Your Welcome!
- How he asks to go upstairs (whether going up or down)
- How he tries to get you to play "I'm going to get you!" even when you're just casually walking through the kitchen
- His obsession with Usher and "Oh My" - even though it's completely age inappropriate but so dang funny
Sunday, February 27, 2011
My favorite things about Hudson
There are so many things I love about my son, but here are a few, in no particular order:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.